Our team has an in depth understanding of the industries in which our clients operate and appreciate the issues currently affecting directors and shareholders.
We provide proactive advice, looking at tax issues from all perspectives. As businesses develop, so do tax liabilities. Mazars provides a broad spectrum of corporate tax services for every stage of a company’s life.
Mazars recognises that all businesses are different. Our team has the technical expertise and specialist know-how to provide individual services and offer bespoke and discreet planning as-and-when the need arises.
We provide advice on:
- international challenges with our global tax expertise
- buying and selling a business, mergers, floatation, management buy-out and exit planning
- planning and due diligence
- maximising tax relief through research and development
- patent box
- partnership/profit sharing
- methods of profit extraction, including dividend policy
- corporate venturing
- corporate tax self-assessment
- VAT and PAYE planning
- compliance with HM Revenue and Customs requirements
- managing the impact of a tax enquiry or investigation
- dealing with bankruptcy